How to start your own blog?
How to start your own blog?
As a blogger, I am saying some of the points and my personnel thoughts for to start your own blog.
- Make sure that you have a website for it – You need a website because to maintain your blog posts, and you need to do a blog on the website is compulsory. By having a website and if you post a blog on it, your social followers a reason to click through to your website. Make the blog on your website the foundation for all of your social media platforms.
2. Consider the length of your blog – The blog should be a minimum of 200 to 300 words which the people can read the whole blog of yours which you’re posting it. However on the other end, if your blogs start to run in excess of 1,000 words, they can become needlessly long. if it’s a longer blog then ok, but you certainly shouldn’t make a habit of it. out of 10 posts, 2 or 3 posts are longer depth than its ok, but try to make it short.
3. Images – Every blog which you write should be accompanied by at least one image. The image which you’re putting to that post, that image should be related to it. The image helps you better format your blog so it looks more appealing. of course, you can include more images than just one. you should be using images to act as a visual representation of what you’re discussing because sometimes words aren’t enough.
4. Take advantage of white space – It is all about breaking up your copy so that your blog doesn’t look like an overwhelming – and seemingly unending – wall of text. That doesn’t mean that utilizing white space is cheating, it simply allows your blogs to take up more real estate without losing your mind by trying to reach excessive word counts. In the end, readers enjoy a good-sized article to digest, but they don’t like articles that are just text and no breaks.
5. Embrace subsections – When writing a blog, you can give it a far greater sense of readability by breaking it up into subsections. So between your introduction and your conclusion, you should always consider having a few subsections. For example, this blog is divided into 6 subsections, each with its own heading. They also help your readers identify what may be of interest to them in your blog. And when you can make your blogs more reader-friendly, it will also benefit you.
Now lets go through the whole process in detail.
Here are the 10 steps to take:
1.Release ideas within you:
If you want to create blog, you don’t need a complete idea. But , your blog should be focused on something new something unique. Remember that no idea, no matter how good , is truly unique.
But you need to have unique experiences. you have a distinct voice. And , you probably have a vibrant personality that will attract others. When it comes to choosing your blogs , there are two questions to ask yourself.
a. Do I enjoy Learning About This Topic?
If you don’t love the topic, it’ll show in your writing. You shouldn’t even start a blog if you don’t love what you’re blogging about. Whatever topic you pick, you need to love it, understand it, and naturally curious about it.
b. Are others Interested In The Same Things?
you might be wondering that if your idea is too bad or, maybe its too broad? My advice is to get as focused as you can on something you’re genuinely interested in.
2. Choose a name for your new blog:
The best way to land on the perfect name is to start with plan. In the last step , we discussed about releasing your ideas . Now it’s time to take those ideas and turn them into a name.
Now open up a new spreadsheet or grab a pen and paper. Then spend about 10-15 minutes writing down every word that comes to mind about blog. Now its time to see if those names are available as domains. A domain is where your blog lives on the internet.
Keep trying your potential names until an option you like is available. If none of your potential names are available as a .com , head back to the beginning and keep brainstorming.
Here are some extra tips for choosing an excellent domain name:
- Always choose a .com when possible
- Avoid using numbers , hyphens, and homophones
- keep it as short and concise as possible
- Should be easy to say and understand
- Avoid complicated and commonly misspelled words.
3.Get Web Hosting:
Now it’s time to get your blog live. It may seem complicated at first, nut don’t worry. It’s much easier than it sounds.
To get started, you need web hosting and a domain name . For this contact us and will give you best web in different offers. Once if you contact us for this web will explain you, next what you need to do after getting web.
4.Install a WordPress:
You can’t start a blog without blogging software. I run all my blogs on WordPress because it’s user-friendly, and powerful.
If you decide to make a blog that’s not on WordPress you’ll find that it is much more costly as WordPress offers tons of free plugins that allow you to modify your blog in any way, shape, or form.
5.Install a WordPress Theme:
In the Blogging World, WordPress designs are called themes.
Find something that fits with your name, brand, and the experience you want readers to have. There are thousands of themes to choose from. You can swap out your theme any time, so choose something that’s good enough for now rather than stressing over the perfect option. Like your brand , your themes are probably going to evolve over time as you figure out what works best in practice
6. Customize Your Blog:
There are endless customizations that you can make on a WordPress blog. we’ll stick with the essentials. Themes are the foundation of your design and include the core functionalities. WordPress also has plugins that can add to or extend the functionality of your blog.
7.Plan Blog Topics:
On the technical side, your blog is all set up and ready to go. When it comes to topic generation, the world is your oyster. The majority of your blog posts will come from personal experiences, passions, successes, failures and new learnings.
People use questions as search queries, like:
- What should I write about?
- Should I start Blogging?
- What to blog about?
So naturally, you should start off with some questions of your own. I use a series a questions and a systematic process to come up with my blog topic ideas. No need to worry . It’s not complicated and it won’t take very much time.
8. Write Your First Masterpiece:
WordPress uses an intuitive editor, similar to your favorite word processing tools. New entries are created directly from your WordPress admin.
9. Create an Editorial Calendar:
One of the fatal mistakes I see bloggers make is to blog only when they “feel like it”. They forget that new fans want more content and they fail to deliver.
Unforeseen circumstances will arise. You’ll let a new Netflix series take over the time that you could have spent blogging. Life will continue to throw curveballs at you, whether you start blogging or not. Consistency is undervalued and it needs to be something you prioritize.
I’ve written over a many articles and it’s not because I type 7,000 words per minute. It’s because I follow an editorial calendar without compromise.
10. Monetize your Blog:
The last step is to monetize your blog. you may not have a desire to monetize your blog immediately. If that’s you, then it’s a good thing.
Conventional styles of selling looked something like this:
- Think of an idea.
- Create a product.
- Try and sell the product.
- File for bankruptcy.
Ask your audience:
Blogging allows people into your life. If you think of your favorite bloggers, you might feel like you know them on a somewhat personal level.
Alternatively, you can also send email blasts with a survey, using google forms, to gain valuable information on what your target audience wants.
By building a blog, you open doors to talk with potential customers. People who will give you honest feedback on what they want from you.
Make Money With Advertisements:
If you don’t want to sell a physical product or service, you can do what other publishers are doing.
Anyone can put ad on their blog using google Adsense. But, the real money comes from private sales of ad placements. If you build a high traffic blog, you can make a full-time income selling ad spots on your website to large corporations.
The only thing that you need to do is to add their banner and keep doing what you do best- write about your passion or expertise.
To post a blog of your favorite topic which you need more information about it then you can comment us and also to know more about this post and other new information then get in touch with-